Monday, August 1, 2011

Berry Creamy Brownies



I had some unexpected, but very welcome, company the other night and I needed to come up with some kind of a treat with what I had on hand.  I really hadn't planned any desserts into the menu, so I was desperate.  As I combed my cupboards for something to make, I had a burst of inspiration.  The perfect 3 ingredient dessert!  Brownie mix-Check!  Whipped topping-double check!  Fresh strawberries-Check, check check!  Simple, fresh and delicious.  The whole thing comes together in just over an hour including baking and cooling time.

Berry Creamy Brownies
Serves about 20


1 pkg. brownie mix
1 8 oz. carton whipped topping
1 lb. fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and cut in half

Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions and bake in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.  Cool completely.  Spread whipped topping over the brownies and top with fresh strawberries.  Cut and serve.

Source:  A Mommy's original recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

print

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...