Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Best of 2011

Well, its that time of year.  When I try to go through all my past posts and figure out which recipes were our favorites.  It seems like an impossible task.  We've eaten so much good food!  And truth be told, the list varies by day.  But every dish has one thing in common.  Its all family friendly and delicious.  They should all be at the top of your "must try" list.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to visit.  I know there are a lot of other places on the Internet to spend time, so I thank you for choosing to spend some with me!

The Best of 2011



Cake Batter Cracker Dip--By far my most popular post this year!



Chicken Cakes



Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread



Crunchy Oriental Beef Salad



Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza


                               

Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip




Decadent Chocolate Truffle Brownies



Rasta Pasta



Chicken Club Sandwich with Lemon Dill Mayo



Gooey Cheesy Ham Sandwiches with Onion Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

print

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...